Discover the benefits of exploring Rome by foot! This morning Rome tour explores all of the highlights of the historic center of the Eternal City. You'll visit the Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, St. Peter's Square and much more.
You will meet your English-speaking local guide at 10:00AM at the Spanish Steps. From here you'll move on to the Trevi Fountain where you can toss in a coin in to ensure a future return to Rome. At each famous sight, your local guide will talk you through its captivating history. Admire the impressive columns at the Temple of Hadrian and the Pantheon before stopping to mingle with the locals for a coffee break (own expense). Next up is the open expanse of Piazza Navona and Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers and its towering obelisk. From here, you'll make your way through Rome's tiny, charecteristic alleyways before crossing the stunning Bridge of Angels, which brings us to Castel Sant'Angelo, Via della Conciliazione and St. Peter's Square.
Salute your guide here at St. Peter's Square at which point you will be free to explore on your own.
- Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps)
- Trevi Fountain
- Temple of Hadrian and Piazza di Pietra
- Coffee Break (own expense)
- Piazza Navona
- Bridge of Angels
- Castel St. Angelo
- St. Peter's Square
In front of Babington's Tea Rooms in Piazza di Spagna, 23. At the foot of the Spanish Steps.
St. Peter's Square
- A mask may be required for all indoor portions of this tour. Please bring your own mask.
- We'll be walking, so bring comfortable walking shoes!
- This tour departs in all weather conditions, so dress appropriately for the day and season. Keep in mind that Rome is cooler in the morning.
- Minimum numbers apply. In the event that minimum numbers are not met for your departure date, you will be offered a full refund or free alternative to this tour.
What to Bring
All requests for cancellation or modification must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com no later than 24 hours before departure time.