Looking for a simple, classic tour covering the highlights of the Colosseum archeological park? What about fast, Skip the Line access? This is the tour for you.
In extra-small groups of 12 people or less, our insider guides will lead you straight to the most important areas of Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill. This classic itinerary of the must-see sights includes a stop at the arch of Constantine.
Your tour concludes inside the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill area where you will be free to continue exploration on your own until closing time.
This itinerary covers the Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill. It does not include the Colosseum underground area.
*Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your selected departure time* This tour meets at the EcoArt/Rome by Segway office at Via Celimontana 30/32, Rome, Italy.
This tour concludes inside the Roman Forum / Palatine Hill Area.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your selected departure time. We are unable to accomodate late arrivals. We recommend consulting a map prior to departing for the meeting point.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- In order to participate in this tour you must be able to climb and descend stairs on your own.
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Bring your camera! Photos are permitted in all areas.
Need a hotel pick-up or drop-off for your tour?
Contact us for pricing and availability.
Tour goes forward rain or shine! In order to be eligible for a full refund your tour must be modified/cancelled by no less than 72 hours before your scheduled departure time. Refunds will not be provided for changes or cancellations made after this time.