Visit the Vatican Museums at your own pace. That’s the benefit of having a private guide just for you and your group! Linger as long as you wish in front of the masterpieces of Michelangelo, Rafael and ask all of the questions you want during your once in a lifetime trip to Vatican City.
Benefit from the fastest available skip the line access and let your guide handle all of the logistics - so you can focus on enjoying your experience. Step through the turnstiles and out onto an expansive terrace overlooking the faded blue dome of St. Peter's to begin your visit. From here, let your guide lead the way through the highlights such as the Pinecone Courtyard, The Gallery of the Candelabra and the Maps, Raphael's Rooms, the Sistine Chapel and more. If you have a special request, let your insider guide know so they can tailor the tour to your interest.
From the Sistine Chapel you will exit the museums directly to St. Peter's Basilica, a privelege reserved for guided visits. You'll skip the line and security checks here, saving you precious hours. Encounter Michelangelo's Pietà and Bernini's baldachin altar before concluding your visit inside. After your private tour, remain as long as you wish before closing time.
Make your own Itinerary with your guide :)
Meet our representative on the steps at the corner of Via Tunisi and Via Sebastiano Veniero. Your Ticket Coordinator will be holding a sign with the green EcoArt logo. The meeting point is one block away from the Vatican Museums entrance and equidistant from the Cipro and Ottaviano metro stops (red line A).
The tour will ends at san Peter's Basilica
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
- Large bags, backpacks, and professional camera equipment are not permitted.
- The use of a mask covering mouth and nose is mandatory during the entirety of your stay inside the museums. You must bring your own mask.
- It is necessary to maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter.
- If you have a body temperature above 37.5 C (99.5 F) you will be prohibited from entering. Your temperature will be taken at the entrance by Vatican staff. The check is obligatory.
What to Bring
- Your camera! Photography is allowed everywhere except the Sistine Chapel.
- Your printed voucher (to show it to our Representative if you got the hosted option). Please note that your EcoArt Travel booking confirmation is not an entrance ticket and cannot be redeemed at the Vatican Museums.
Daily except Sunday and Wednesday afternoon
This voucher is not a ticket and is not valid for entry to the Vatican Museums. Upon arrival at the redemption location, please present your confirmation/voucher or photo ID in exchange for your activity. Tickets are time sensitive and we are unable to accomodate late arrivals. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before departure time.