Visit the Vatican Museums at your own pace. That’s the benefit of having a private guide just for you and your group! Linger as long as you wish in front of the masterpieces of Michelangelo, Rafael and ask all of the questions you want during your once in a lifetime trip to Vatican City.
Benefit from the fastest available skip the line access and let your guide handle all of the logistics - so you can focus on enjoying your experience. Step through the turnstiles and out onto an expansive terrace overlooking the faded blue dome of St. Peter's to begin your visit. From here, let your guide lead the way through the highlights such as the Pinecone Courtyard, The Gallery of the Candelabra and the Maps, Raphael's Rooms, the Sistine Chapel and more. If you have a special request, let your insider guide know so they can tailor the tour to your interest.
Your visit cumulates in the Sistine Chapel. After your private tour, remain as long as you wish before closing time.
Make your own Itinerary with your guide.
*THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET*
*DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REDEEM THIS VOUCHER DIRECTLY AT THE VATICAN MUSEUMS*
Plan on arriving to our meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance of your selected departure time. Meet our representative on the steps in front of Via Tunisi, 4. The steps are located at the corner with Via Sebastiano Veniero. Your Ticket Host will be holding a sign with the green EcoArt logo.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- *THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET* You must redeem this voucher at the meeting time and location designed on this voucher, with one of our designed Ticket Coordinators.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked in.
- To enter the Vatican Museums, shoulders and knees must be covered.
- We are unfortunately unable to accomodate guests with wheelchairs.
- Guests must be able to climb and descend stairs on their own.
During this extraordinary period, there are some new guidelines all visitors to the Museums are asked to respect:
- You must provide a "Green Pass" or equivalent to enter the Vatican Museums, attesting a completed vaccination cycle, negative test or recovery from COVID.
- If you have a body temperature above 37.5° C (= 99.5° F) you will be prohibited from entering. Your temperature will be taken at the entrance by Vatican staff.
- The use of a mask covering mouth and nose is mandatory during the entirety of your stay inside the museums.
- You must bring your own mask.
- It is necessary to maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter.
What to Bring
- Your "Green Pass" (or equivalent) and an ID.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Leave big backpacks at your hotel! Only small purses are permitted inside the Museums.
- Something to cover your knees and shoulders.
- Photos are permitted is almost all rooms of the Vatican Museums, except for the Sistine Chapel. No bulky or clearly professional photographic or video equipment (especially tripods or large videocameras, equipment backpacks) will be permitted inside the Museums.
Daily except Sunday
Tour goes forward rain or shine! Your Vatican Tour may be cancelled for a full refund or may be switched to a different date/time as long as your request is received no later than 24 hours before your original departure time and date. Multiple changes are permitted. To request a cancellation or change of time/date, send an e-mail to email@example.com.