Want to visit the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel on your own, but still have benefits usually reserved for tour groups - such as skipping the long entrance lines? Try these time-entry Escorted tickets or Hands-free tickets
Booking is simple:
1) Select a date
2) Select the number of adults and children in your party
3) Select what language you would like to receive your voucher in
4) Select the time slot and the option that best works for you between the two available, 2:15PM or 6PM.
Tickets are confirmed immediately after payment.
All Vatican tickets are timed entrance and specifically for the date you booked. Change of plans? You can request a change or date or a full refund up to 72 hours before your travel date.
Please note that your EcoArt booking voucher is not valid for entry to the Vatican Museums! You must bring your voucher to the meeting point to enjoy your escorted Skip the Line entrance and receive your valid entrance ticket if you choose the Hosted tickets option.
Make your own itinerary!
*THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET*
*DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REDEEM THIS VOUCHER DIRECTLY AT THE VATICAN MUSEUMS*
If you have booked hosted Ticket Only service or a guided tour:
Plan on arriving to our meeting point at least 20 minutes in advance of your selected departure time. Meet our representative on the steps at Via Tunisi, at the corner with Via Sebastiano Veniero. Your Ticket Coordinator will be holding a sign with the green EcoArt logo.
If you have booked Hands-free Tickets only service:
We will all deliver your tickets via e-mail 72 hours before travel, or upon receipt of booking for last-minute requests. Tickets may not be refunded or changed once they are delivered via e-mail.
- *THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET* You must redeem this voucher at the meeting time and location designed on this voucher, with one of our designed Ticket Coordinators.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked in.
- To enter the Vatican Museums, shoulders and knees must be covered.
- We are unfortunately unable to accomodate guests with wheelchairs.
- Guests must be able to climb and descend stairs on their own.
During this extraordinary period, there are some new guidelines all visitors to the Museums are asked to respect:
- If you have a body temperature above 37.5° C (= 99.5° F) you will be prohibited from entering. Your temperature will be taken at the entrance by Vatican staff. The check is obligatory.
- The use of a mask covering mouth and nose is mandatory during the entirety of your stay inside the museums.
- You must bring your own mask.
- It is necessary to maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter.
- Any kind of mass gathering is prohibited; groups cannot exceed 20 people.
- Do not hesitate to contact us for any other information! We would be happy to help.
What to Bring
- Your camera! Photography is allowed everywhere except the Sistine Chapel.
- Your printed voucher (to show it to our Representative if you got the hosted option). Please note that your EcoArt Travel booking confirmation is not an entrance ticket and cannot be redeemed at the Vatican Museums.
- Your vatican tickets (if you got the hands-free option)
Daily except Sunday
Your Vatican Tickets may be cancelled for a full refund or may be switched to a different date/time as long as your request is received no later than 72 hours before your original departure time and date.
If you take the Hand-free option, we will deliver all tickets via e-mail 72 hours before travel, or upon receipt of booking for last-minute requests. Tickets may not be refunded or changed once they are delivered via e-mail.