Want to visit the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel on your own, but still have benefits usually reserved for tour groups - such as skipping the long entrance lines?
Let us help you out!
Booking is simple:
1) Select a date
2) Select the number of adults and children in your party
3) Select what language you would like to receive your voucher in
4) Select the time slot that best works for you
After you submit your booking, we authorize payment, but won't charge you until we have confirmed your booking and ticket with the Vatican Museums. When you received your official Vatican Museums ticket from us, this means your booking is confirmed.
All Vatican tickets are timed entrance and specifically for the date you booked. Once free change of date is permitted, but the tickets are not refundable nor transferable.
At the date and time indicated on your official Vatican Museums ticket, make your way to the Skip the Line / "Reserved" entrance at the Vatican Museums located on Viale Vaticano. Present your ticket, and head right in. Simple as that!
*Please note that your EcoArt booking voucher is not valid for entry to the Vatican Museums.
Make your own itinerary!
*THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET* You will receive your Vatican tickets via e-mail 7 days before your visit. The tickets will be sent to the same e-mail address you specified when your purchased your tickets.
- *THIS VOUCHER IS NOT A TICKET* You will receive your Vatican tickets via e-mail 7 days before your visit. The tickets will be sent to the same e-mail address you specified when your purchased your tickets.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked in.
- To enter the Vatican Museums, shoulders and knees must be covered.
What to Bring
- Your camera! Photography is allowed everywhere except the Sistine Chapel.
- Your printed Vatican Museums Ticket. Please note that your EcoArt Travel booking confirmation is not an entrance ticket and cannot be redeemed at the Vatican Museums.
Need a hotel pick-up or drop-off for your trip to the Vatican?
Contact us for pricing and availability.
Daily except Sunday
Your Vatican Tickets, once confirmed, are non-transferable and non-refundable. The Vatican Museums permit one free change of date, which we will process for you in case of need. Any change of date must be communicated no less than 24 hours before your booked entrance date and time.